28 Quirks You (Probably) Don’t Know About Me
Posted On | March 1, 2018
My name is Larissa and I am a small-town girl with big-world dreams! To celebrate my twenty-eighth rotation around the sun, I wanted to confess to you twenty-eight things you probably don’t know about me. Can you relate to any of them?
- I can tie a cherry stem in a knot in my mouth using only my tongue.
- I am afraid of grasshoppers (you just never know where those little stinkers are going to jump!).
- I wanted to be a veterinarian when I grew up (I decided to stick with the tile “lover of puppies” instead).
- I am obsessed with personality tests (INTJ, Type 6, Beaver over here!).
- I am OCD about how to load the dishwasher.
- I got my bachelors degree in interior design (Who else was obsessed with HGTV growing up? Remember the show Clean Sweep? That was my jam!).
- I hate to shower – yeah, I know it may be gross, but I only wash my hair like every three or four days.
- There is definitely a right and wrong way to put a roll of toilet paper on the rack (you should never have to search for the end).
- My favorite meal is breakfast.
- If you were to cut me open when I die, I will probably be filled with hot chocolate I love it that much.
- I’m scared to be a mom.
- I only have two genres of music programmed on my car radio: country and christian.
- I was not in the popular crowd in high school.
- Jeans like to suffocate my overly thick thighs – it’s why I strongly support the yoga pant life.
- I’m afraid to try something new unless I know I can’t fail at it.
- I eat mac and cheese and hot dogs at least twice a week.
- Ben and I were voted best couple in high school only after the original best couple broke up.
- I’ve never broken a bone in my body.
- I have a Harry Potter sweatshirt that I wear every morning when I wake up in support of my magical house (Gryffindor!)
- My dream is to someday have a house with a room dedicated as a library – yes, I am that big of a nerd about books!
- I can’t stand long fingernails and cut them at least once a week.
- In high school, we had friends come dressed as Ben + Larissa to a Halloween party, that’s how attached we were at the hips (and still are!).
- My middle name is Anne.
- The one thing I am dying to check off my bucket list is hiking Machu Picchu – and I want to do it with a goat that will carry all my supplies (weird request, I know!).
- My favorite color used to be pink, but’s is definitely changed to blue-green.
- I am a proud introvert and totally relish in it when Ben is traveling (a.k.a I sit at home, make no plans and read).
- When I’m on an airplane my first choice of movies is always Disney/Pixar.
- My favorite human in the whole wide world is my hubby, Ben. You probably already knew that, but I figured it didn’t hurt to tell you again.
Yep, that was a pretty weird list of things about me. Let’s be honest, we’re all a little quirky! Can you raise your hand for any of them? Tell me below!
Need a Colorado wedding or elopement photographer?
Meet Larissa. Larissa is an adventure wedding and elopement photographer based out of Colorado. She’d take and adventure in the mountains over shopping any day and prefers and date night snuggling on the couch over dinner and a movie. Larissa’s obsessed with: morning snuggles with her rescue pup, Hazel, hot chocolate, a good book and yoga pants. She believes in making you forget a camera’s even there, that your story is the actual thing she wants to capture on camera and that real, raw moments are more important than perfectly curated poses. Book your Colorado wedding photographer today!