Step By Step Guide to Creating Your Easy-Peazy Wedding Album
Posted On | February 8, 2020
We know how it goes.
You have every intention to order those prints and create a wedding album, and then life gets in the way. Suddenly it’s your first anniversary and you’re wishing you had something tangible to flip through.
We know how overwhelming and time-consuming trying to design an album can be! Between researching companies and products, picking out the best photos in your gallery, uploading them, resizing them, choosing a layout for each page, and trying to decipher the hundreds of options often available, it can get overwhelming quickly.
Let us take that off of your plate!
Creating your album doesn’t have to be stressful or time-consuming. We make it easy to get that album in your hands so you’ll be ready to reminisce. From start to finish, we are here every step of the way to assist in creating your newest family heirloom!
- Upon receiving your wedding gallery, select your favorite images from the day to go into your album. Don’t worry about narrowing it down to the exact number your album can hold! We will curate your selection to fit the number of pages.
- We get to work designing the first draft of your album in a way that best tells the story of your greatest adventure yet.
- Make any revisions of your draft that you’d like so it looks juuuuuust right. You’ll also get to select your album cover, embossing options, or add duplicate albums!
- We send your album off to the printer where the real magic happens!
- Your printed album is sent to us for final review before we package it and deliver it to your home. (If you live outside the continental U.S. your album will be shipped directly to you.)
- Pour yourselves a glass of something yummy, snuggle up on the couch, and relive the best day ever as you flip through your new album!
It’s literally that easy! Ready to get started?! Check out our album options here!